Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One step closer...

Today I woke up at about 5:30 am with my chest and lungs in horrible pain. I thought I might I have strep throat, it was really retched. I called into work - told my boss that there was just no way I could make it in. I slept till about ten, and having taken some medicine earlier decided from there to slowly advance on the day.

It was great that I was feeling better, because although I'm sure I was still germy, I got through a lot of work on my apartment. In fact, my bookshelf is 97% empty (accomplishment!!) My closets are about 50% closer than they were last night, maybe even 75%?
Can you spot the dingo?

News to me, but my apartment is showing to prospective renters tomorrow. My landlord decided to bestow this info on me at about noon today (when my apartment was at its peak of destruction.) This lit a fire under my ass, which turned out to be pretty beneficial in the end. The place is now fairly presentable at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment